1. Planning ideas and concepts (algorithms and core technologies)
1. Data measurement: Data measurement mainly completes the measurement of each parameter. According to the difference of measurement methods and uses, it can be divided into the measurement of no-load, load, blocking and other general parameters related to the control parameters. The measurement of these data is made by special equipment/instrument, and then the data is exchanged and integrated into the ontology system by means of communication.
2. Data Processing: Data Processing is an indispensable function of the measurement control system. It organically combines the independent measured and unrelated parameters to form a sound system, which transforms the unrelated data into data with mutual influence and correlation.
3. Alarm: When the measurement parameters reach the alarm value, the system prompts the users that the system has entered the alarm status by means of lighting, font color reversal, etc. The alarm parameters include the load current, load speed and load torque in the positive and negative directions of the motor, and provide acoustooptic alarm.
1. Data display: The system provides three ways to show the measured data and the trend of data change. It uses digital display to show the dynamic measurement data for each time. It uses real-time curve to reflect the change of real-time data in recent period. It uses prehistoric curve to reflect the change trend of static data in the past.
5. Individual test is to test a single motor test. The motor power supply is set at constant voltage, and the voltage is stable.
6. Opening and rehabilitation can be used as a test cycle for multi-cycle test, and the results of any cycle test can be judged as qualified. The interface shows the status of the test process, the test results and the current and push-pull curves.
2. Analysis of Functional Composition
1. No-load: It is divided into push/pull-back no-load test; record a set of data, including voltage, current, input power, linear speed, etc.
2. Load: It is divided into push load, push back load, push back load, pull back load and pull back load test. Record a set of data, including voltage, current, input power, push and pull force, line speed, output power, power, etc.
3. Rotation blockage: It is divided into static push and static pull tests; a set of data is recorded, including voltage, current, input power, push-pull force, displacement and so on.
What is the difference between electric cylinder and electric push rod?
The unprofessional people all know that the electric cylinder is the electric push rod. In fact, they are two different products.1. Structurally speaking, large-scale electric push rod drive is worm w
Does the lifting desk work well or the intelligent lifting desk work well?
Speaking of desks, I believe everyone is immature. Its main function is to facilitate employees'work. Many parents will also buy desks for their children's study. But when choosing a desk, man
What role does electric push rod play in electric sand?
What effect does electric push rod have in electric sofa? Electric sofa can fully reflect the comfort performance in use, because electric push rod and motor complete the corresponding work, when peop
Benefits of using liftable desks
How many hours do you sit at your desk in a day? If you stick to your seat for more than 90% of the eight-hour office hours, be careful that your health is at risk. A Harvard study shows that sitting